A 1.66GB download, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update 1.25 is now live on PlayStation 4, players have revealed.
According to the patch notes, it doesn’t include anything new, but rather makes some changes to multiplayer and Zombies:
- General Stability Improvements.
- Addressed an issue with the Black Market menu, where items were overlapping when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with Weapon attachment icons not appearing correctly for Loadouts during a match.
- KVK 99m – Firing sounds will now properly be silenced when using both the Rapid Fire and Suppressor attachments; Increased the 3-hit kill range with the Long Barrel attachment.
- MAX-GL – Increased effectiveness versus UAV’s, Counter-UAV’s, and Care Packages.
- Breach – Addressed multiple exploits where Players were able to access unintended areas of the map.
- Hunted – Scorestreak tablet now properly displays mini-map.
- Addressed various exploits across all maps.
- Addressed an issue where the Panzersoldat would not take damage from the Fire Staff.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Panzersoldat to spawn in unopened areas of the map.
If you missed it earlier today, Activision detailed what’s in the upcoming Call of Duty: WWII Beta.
The post Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.25 Today on PS4 Fixes Issues & Exploits appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.
Source: PSN News